Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Undead city..


Do you feel scared if you live in a city where many viruses are?
Do you want to see what the undead city is?

Let me introduce an action horror movie to you! There is a famous movie star in this film called Milla Jovovich. She plays the lead role as "Alice". She is one of the few living people in the end of the film.



The people become zombies because of the virus. The virus makes people lose their spirit and become undead people. Auctually, the movie is based on the video game from Japan called "Biohazard". It is famous world-wide. I don't think the movie is better than the game because the game is more satisfying.


Biohazard: The Game!

After seeing the movie, I didn't feel scared because I couldn't empathise with Alice. I had played the video game before I saw the movie. I think this is the reason why I didn't feel so strongly about this movie.

6 comments:

about phillipins said...

yi-------an is terrible.
this is image also terrible.
do you like a game?
can i borrow you cd-game??
crazy

dong woo said...

Hi- it`s me

hiromi said...

Hi! Yi-An!
I feel scared if I live in a city where many viruses are.
I don't play games,but I want to watch this movie.

Christa said...

Fantastic work on this post Yi-An!! You write well. Your writing is improving. I like that you ask a question in your post. Good job!

I like to play Xbox with my friends. I am actually a big fan of Halo 1,2 and 3. I haven't played Biohazard though. I like zombies too - so maybe I will like it :)

Ale said...

Do you like play this game?? I don't have idea about this game

Fenrirwolf_69 said...

I never play the Resident Evil games. Actually I don't like zombies, but I like this movie. Alice is so cool and agile, when RE' 3 she has much fighting and special spirit power is more merit, but it has worse thing in RE' 3.