Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Big black birds...

There are many crows in Australia. It was my first time to see many crows which have a loud sound when I came here. I was confused because it is a superstition that you will be unfortunately if you see the crow and listen to the sound in my country. It was interested for me because I had never seen a crow before I came here. On that time, I wanted to take a picture to show my friend!

I want to kill all crows now because they always wake me up. I feel angry but I don't know how to stop their caw. I want to make or buy a catapult. Is that a good idea?

3 comments:

dong woo said...

So do I.. kk
sometims, could you teach me chinase...

Richard said...

i think it is a good idea beaucse they are very very noise.If you kill a lot...maybe we can have a BBQ....haha..

Christa said...

No Yi-An!!! Not a good idea! I can sympathise with you. I hate it when crows wake me up. A good trick is to blow up a paper bag, go outside near the crow and pop it. Usually the crow gets frightened away. Why don't you try this instead?