Monday, February 4, 2008

The secret group..

I like to listen to music. I am going to introduce my favorite team
which called "ZARD". Actually, I don't know how many people in this
group even if I have known the group over ten years. This group is
very special because it just appears twice on TV. It is a secret group
that is no advertisements but their albums and singles are popular.

The first single was sold in 1991. Until now, there are about 44
singles and 14 albums. I have almost their songs because I love them
very much. The lyrics of their songs are always written by the singer.
I don't know Japanese but I always moved by their songs.

Unfortunately, the singer of ZARD was died last year because of
accident. I think ZARD is one of the best groups in the world. Do you
agree with me?



ZARD

1 comment: