
Last night I saw an interesting animation from Japan. The name of the animation is “the Girl comes from Hell”. If you hate someone, you can use a computer at midnight with the purpose to connect to her. She will take the person who you hate and go to hell. She can carry out your revenge but the catch is you must go to hell after you die.
After seeing the animation, I felt a little sad because the stories were quite real. Maybe they are true. Why do people want to hurt other people? Even if you don’t care about something, it doesn’t mean that others don’t. That is a question we have to think about it. Perhaps you are hated by someone!

http://www.mxtv.co.jp/jigoku2komori

5 comments:
Your profile is very nice ...
att: Alexandra
hello. Interesting blog!
hey how are you?
yes you did a very good job
Great job Yi An! I wanna see this anime... I suppose it's only in Japanese huh?
Is a good movie.i think is movie near END....XD
Post a Comment