Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Brisbane


It is good for living in Brisbane because the temperature is nice which is neither cold nor hot.
There is also little pollution here.

It is convenient to take a bus to everywhere that you want to. If you have no car here, by bus is the best choice.

The prices of items here are more expensive than mine. It is an expensive city! The same price you can buy more things in my country. The speed of internet is very slow and expensive. I think that is the reason I can see many people in night clubs not at home...

Even if the price everything is expensive but this is a good city for living..Brisbane! I am coming!!

4 comments:

about phillipins said...

I don't think so yi-an..
because the temperature is bad in australia. It's rainning too much everyday. I agree covenient to take a bus.
I'm not comming
hahahahah

dong woo said...

bban ddan!!! kk

Richard said...

Brisbane....If in here no car is very unconvenient
I like raining but i don't like raining on here because i haven't car..

Ale said...

I like brisbane and is the same my opinion but is no best take the bus.. and now is rainy every day because in 3 years no rainy and is no bad a little water