Hello! Welcome to my blog which is talking about my personal diary. I want to record everyday life in Australia where the temperature is good for living. I think there will be a lot of fun in my experiences. Enjoy it!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Top 10 of my favorite food..
There are many kinds of food in Taiwan where the food is famous in the world. Let me make a list of my favorite food in my country.
1.Fried chicken fillet(雞排)
2.Bubble tea(珍珠奶茶)
3.Taiwan meatball(肉丸)
4.Beef noodle soup(牛肉麵) 5.Stinky tofu(臭豆腐)
6.Douhua(豆花)
7.Oyster vermicelli(蚵仔麵線)
8.Mochi(麻糬)
9.small sausage in large sausage(大腸包小腸)
10.Dumplings(餃子)
It is important for Chinese to eat. There are many kinds of food in our culture. If you come to our country, don't forget to try them!
Yummy! I'm hungry. I love doufuhua (?) and dumplings. Mochi is Japanese isn't it? Not Taiwanese? Good job Yi-An, the link at the bottom of this post is also very useful.
5 comments:
Yummy! I'm hungry. I love doufuhua (?) and dumplings. Mochi is Japanese isn't it? Not Taiwanese? Good job Yi-An, the link at the bottom of this post is also very useful.
Chinese food is excellent!
I love it, too.
I like chinese food. But, I don't like you
i like all the Taiwan food is very delicious,Do you know Tai wan the sun cookie also is my favourites!
Is delicious you food? I never try this food but I want in special you number 7
Post a Comment