Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Which pictures??

Check out!

There are many people in this picture. The man who wears a grey T-shirt and has short white hair is buying a flower. I think it is an important day for him because a man hardly ever buys flowers for his friends or parents especially since this man is over 50.

[Today is my marriage anniversary, I have to buy some beautiful flowers for my wife]
[The roses look pretty. My wife will feel happy when she sees them]

"Hi! How much are those roses?"

"Might I have a discount?"

"Thanks!"

I think it is a happy ending because the man is in love with his wife...

4 comments:

about phillipins said...

yi-an first comment

Richard said...

n......

Ale said...

It's picture 4, isn't it?

Fenrirwolf_69 said...

Hi!! we chose the same picture to describe, I think you can to see my describe.